Do you have a vintage or special vessel that you would love to have turned into a candle? Be Bright by Bonboni offers a Fill-a-Vessel Bespoke Candle Pouring Service.
Here's how it works:
- Select your vessel from your home that you would like to have a candle poured into.
- Select the range of the weight of wax your vessel requires and add this product to your shopping cart (See our list of common questions at the bottom for help figuring this out.)
- Select your fragrance. (See below for descriptions of our Signature Scents.)
- Add this product to your cart with your selected weight and fragrance options. If you are local to St. Louis and would like to drop off/pick up your vessel from my shop, please select "Local Pickup" from the dropdown while on the Shopping Cart page before you hit the checkout.
- After you have checked out, I will email you with instrucitons for how to either mail or drop off (if you're local) your vessel.
- Your bespoke candle will take about 2-3 weeks to fill and ship back to you. We custom blend your candle with our high quality frangrance oils and the proper number of wicks to ensure an even burn.
- You will receive a shipment notification email when you vessel is on its way home to you!
- Be Bright (Top: Sage, Middle: Lavender Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean). Very clean and unisex.
- Be Present (Top: Citrus, Sea Salt, Ozone Middle: Plum, Cardamom Base: Amber, Dark Musk) Earthy and fresh.
- Be Cherished (Top: Bergamot, Mandarin Middle: Thyme, Jasmine, Ginger Base: White Tea, Chrysanthemum) Sophisticated floral.
- Be Refreshed (Top: Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin Middle: Orange, Peach Base: Vanilla) Citrusy!
- Be Inspired (Top: Sea Salt, Ozone Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Green Leaves Base: Wood, Tonka Bean) Oceany and very mildly floral. Very fresh.
- How do I figure out how much wax my vessel will hold? Our service fees are based on how much wax your vessel will hold.The easiest way to do this is to use a kitchen scale by taring the weight with your vessel on the scale. Then, fill your vessel with water to the level where you would like the wax to come, then weigh your filled vessel again. If that doesn't work, you can estimate the weight by volume by using kitchen measuring cups to fill with water and count how many fluid ounces it holds. Since weight and volume for wax and water don't match perfectly, this will be an estimate only. Any discrepencies in cost will be invoiced after I receive your vessel.
- What kind of vessels may I send in? Metal and glazed ceramic vessels are best, as some glass it not heat-proof and can shatter while the candle would be lit. This is obviously a fire hazard that we want to avoid! If you have a glass vessel that you know is heat-proof, we will fill that. Please note that Be Bright by Bonboni can not be held responsible for any issues with the burning of candles from our Fill-a-Vessel service, as the vessels are yours. You assume all responsibiltiy for burning your candles safely. (Be Bright's Signature Candles sold on our site are created using glass designed specifically for candles.)
- What if my metal container isn't water-tight? We are able to seal metal containers that have a slight drip when filled with water (such as seams in vintage tea tins). We use a non-flamable silicone sealant. Sealing is done at no additional charge, however, if we are unable to seal it, we will have to return the vessel to you unfilled. We will refund the service fee, but will not be able to refund shipping costs associated with returning your vessel.
- How do I get my vessel to you? If you live in St. Louis, Missouri you may drop off your vessels at our shop. If you live outside of St. Louis, or just prefer to mail it, you will recevie mailing instructions after you purchase the service. Please note: you are responsible for costs associated with getting your vessels to Be Bright. Our zip code is 63110 if you would like to calculate shipping costs to use before you purchase this service. The shipping charge that you pay on our site covers some of the cost we incur to ship the filled vessels back to you. If you are local to St. Louis and would like to drop off/pick up your vessel from my shop, please select "Local Pickup" from the dropdown while on the Shopping Cart page before you hit the checkout.
- What if my package is lost in the mail? We recomend that you insure your package when mailing your vessels to us. We will include insurance when we mail your filled vessels back to you.
- Why is this as expensive as (or more than) your Signature Candles? In short, you're paying for my time. I am able to make multiple of our Signature Candles at a time. Our Fill-a-Vessel service is a bespoke service that requires the creation of candles one at a time. I have to do the the same amount of work creating one Fill-a-Vessel candle as I do pouring multiple of our Signature Candles!
- Do you accept returns? Due to the nature of this custom service, we are unable to accept returns on our Fill-a-Vessel service.
Fill-a-Vessel: Bespoke Candles Poured into Your Vessels
Wax Weight Range