Be Bright Candles are made using sustainable USA-grown soy way, phthalate-free fragrances infused with essential oils, and lead-and-zinc-free cotton wicks. The candles in our Vintage Vessel Collection are poured into found vessels gathered from across the country. As such, vessels will have "life marks" consistent with their vintage age. (Note: the knob on Fancy Nancy's lid is cracked, but still functional. We think it adds to her charm.)
Wax weight: 14 oz.
Approximate burn time: 70-98 hours
Vessel dimensions: 6" wide, 4" deep, 3.5" tall (with lid)
Vessel material: metal
Select from the following fragrances for your candle:
- Be Bright (Top: Sage, Orange, Grapefruit Middle: Lavender Base: Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean)
- Be Present (Top: Citrus, Sea Salt, Ozone Middle: Plum, Cardamom Base: Amber, Dark Musk)
- Be Cherished (Top: Bergamot, Mandarin Middle: Thyme, Jasmine, Ginger Base: White Tea, Chrysanthemum)
- Be Refreshed (Top: Grapefruit, Lemon, Mandarin Middle: Orange, Peach Base: Vanilla)
- Be Inspired (Top: Sea Salt, Ozone Middle: Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Green Leaves Base: Wood, Tonka Bean)
As a custom creation, this candle will take 1-2 weeks to prepare. Shipping and free local pickup (St. Louis, MO) options are available at checkout.
Fancy Nancy | Vintage Vessel Candle
You can increase your candle's overall burn time by following these guidelines:
- On your first burn, make sure that you burn it long enough for the wax to melt all the way to the outter edge of the jar. Not doing so can cause your candle to "tunnel" and burn less effectively.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" before each time you light it.
Of course, please also follow these safety guidelines:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place all candles out of the reach of children.
- Make sure burning candles are placed on an even surface.
At this time, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges.
Of course, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.